Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Still Here!


I am not sure how you guys blog every day or every other!! I can't seem to find time. I think it has something to do with my total lack of organization and time management skills!! I did want to try to touch base though. School is in full swing and as a homeschool mom, I am not sure I have what it takes this year..so pray for me, or should I say pray for my kids!! Anyway, I will try to post later with some thoughts that have been stirring in my heart and needing a place to go. Till then I am hoping all of you who read have a great week!

3 comments:

Marla said...

The kids are cute as always. I look forward to your thoughts. Have a great week and I send prayers your way.

fleur de lis cottage said...

I totally admire the fact that you home school. Sending blessings your way :)

Shanna said...

What a cute picture and beautiful family!