Friday, August 8, 2008

Taking the Plunge!

Well, I finally did it! Created a blog that is!! I have been thinking about it for a while now, but never took the plunge. I read blogs and love my computer time, but thought having my own blog might be too much. I am still not sure it is a good idea for me, but I will try it for now.

Lately, I have been wanting a place to voice my thoughts and show support for those causes close to my heart and I thought this my be the place to start. My day to day life is not always note worthy as far as inspiration goes, but sometimes it is getting through the mundane and the ordinary without trying to be something we are not that can be worth the note.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so excited for you Dana.

I would love to design your blog for you...if you want me to.

Do you care if I put you on my blogroll?

Did I mention I'm so excited for you!!!!

Marla said...

Yeah for you!!!! Can I add you to my blog roll? I just love seeing sweet Myranda's face and your boys.You'll be hooked in no time.

Unknown said...

Yay! I bet you'll find all kinds of things to blog about sweet friend. Just reading about Myranda's antics would entertain me :)

Love,
Marcy